The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I want my money back! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I was hanging around in Opera community with Opera for OS X browser since I am also customer (from old times) and surprised (!) to see there are people reporting problems , SAME problems with exact SAME sites named digg.com and youtube.com

I searched Mozilla a bit and found there are issues , near SAME issues on Mozilla (gecko) based browsers too.

So either 3 seperate, entirely seperate browser cores and their authors make same exact mistakes or those sites doesn't deserve to be World's most visited (top 100) sites with that kind of horrible code.

Of course no browser developer is mad to call their code "stupid" openly as they have fanatics ready to bite. Also "customer (end user) is always right". They will sit silently and tweak browsers to workaround that horrible code and the isssues will be solved.