The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ical syncing only syncs the next actions for a context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Currently it appears that OmniFocus is only syncing the next action in my contexts to iCal. Is this corrrect behavior? If so what is the logic behind this? This makes it hard for me to sync to iCal, sync to my iPhone and then get actions done while I am out and about.

Thanks,

Adhamh

I am having the same problem that Adhamh mentioned above back in November, could someone please take a look at this? If I have two or three tasks in a given project in the same context, only the next action will sync with Ical, not the remaining actions. Since I use Ical along with OF to print out meetings and tasks, I end up losing important tasks if they are not the next actions

You need to check the "add blocked actions to calendars" box in OmniFocus' iCal preferences pane.

A ha. Interesting that it's under "blocked actions," I wouldn't have thought to click that.

Thank you very much for clearing that up.