The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to deal with the time axis (ie Duration) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Lacking duration on the ipad (and not owning OmniFocus for Mac nor a Mac itself) I'm trying ways to get a time axis view anyway.

I toyed with using time contexts: @5min @15min @30 etc... First break was work/private. So then you get @5minWork, @15minWork, etc.

Thought about using time projects but that just makes no sense.

Have been adding time estimate to the subject line since ages -- but when I search for a time too many Done items show up to make it useful.

Folders; normally organized by roles and areas of life. Mixing that up would hurt more than the contexts.

Ideas?