The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Some Issues with OF iPad 1.5 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have already sent this in to support via e-mail, but I wanted to see if anyone else has seen what I am seeing:
  1. The labeling for review interval seems to be wrong. In other words, “Days” is “Weeks”, “Weeks” is “Months”, etc.
  2. The graphic representing sequential/parallel seems to be swapped. In other words, the parallel graphic is applied to sequential types, and the graphic for sequential is applied to parallel types.
  3. I have my default due time set to 11:55 PM on the Mac. This setting has been pushed to the iPhone and the iPad. If I create a new task on the iPad and enter only a due date, the due time is set correctly for 11:55 PM. However, if I first enter a start date, when I enter a due date the time is incorrectly set to 12:00 AM the next day.

Thanks.