The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Everything in a particular project shows as flagged (even when it isn't) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Every item in my Shopping project shows up in the Flagged view on both the iPhone and the desktop client. I've double-checked every record, and the flag is not set. I've toggled the flag on every item to see if that would help, but no go. I rebuilt the database on the desktop without improvement.

On the desktop client, the flag icon in the item views affected is grayed out. When you click on it, it shows in its normal state. A mouse-over tooltip indicates the item is flagged with both the grayed out state and the normal state (if toggled). Items not affected by the issue in other projects have no flagged icon in the unflagged state, which is normal behavior. What's going on?

Last edited by kastorff; 2009-10-31 at 06:49 PM..

Items inherit the flagged state of their parents. Is your Shopping project, or a parent thereof, flagged?

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
Items inherit the flagged state of their parents. Is your Shopping project, or a parent thereof, flagged?
That would be it. Somehow I'd managed to flag the project itself. Thanks...