The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

thanks for bonjour syncing for iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I bought OmniFocus for the iPhone when it was released but have not gotten any use out of it because of the multitude of problems with syncing via WebDAV.

I have been using Bonjour syncing between Macs, and it has been working flawlessly. And it's fast -- like it should be.

So now that the iPhone is allowed in the Bonjour syncing mix, I have finally tried it today AND IT IS FANTASTIC.

So far, so good. And much faster than I expected on the iPhone. Now syncing for OmniFocus for the iPhone works as it should, and I look forward to finally carrying my tasks with me on the road.

Thanks much for Bonjour syncing. I'm one happy camper now. :D

Last edited by Lowell; 2008-11-10 at 01:01 PM..