The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

two newbie questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm a long time GTDer and just recently switched to OmniFocus for iPad with sync to iPhone, no Mac to use that version since my work is PC only.

I've found two things I can't seem to figure out how to do on the iPad. First, twice I have accidentally marked an action complete. Once, I knew what it was and was able to find it by searching for a word in the action. But this time I just know something disappeared. Short of hoping that it will come back to me when I do a review, is there a way to look at completed actions?

Second, I made my folders and projects in a somewhat random, next thought order, but now I would like to sort them. Even though the edit button is over the projects or contexts, it only seems to work to edit the sidebar order. Can I rearrange the order of my folders or projects? If so, how?

Thanks,

Never mind, I found both of them. In case someone searches my post for the same things:
The eye icon allows you to view completed items.
To edit order, you can't just touch Projects so that they're seen on the right, you need to touch the arrow next to projects, so they're seen in the left sidebar, landscape view only, then touch edit.