The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"back" broken? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Try http://www.defamer.com

Click on any internal link (like one of the "read more"). History vanishes completely.

Oh, then I tried quitting OW and trying it again. I get:

Are you rejecting all cookies?

I'm accepting cookies only from the current site.

I just tried it with "accept cookies" and got the same result.

Happened to me just now on Monster.com

See this

Ok, so I had to click around some more and it's doing the same thing to me as well. If I disable ad blocking, the issue goes away. Is that the case for you too?

yes, i can confirm that.

Sounds like we've confirmed the same bug still exists.

so the trick is a "accept cookies only from the current site", to reproduce it? With this kind of thing the most helpful thing you can do (besides reporting the bugs themselves) is to make a nice clear list of steps to reproduce. something like:
1 - navigate to foo.com
2 - select the 'bar' link
3 - watch the crash!