The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sidebar selection feels slow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is it just my imagination or does the most recent build (rev 95633) feel slow when clicking on projects in the sidebar of Project mode? There seems to be a noticeable delay from the point I release the mouse button to the point at which the content of the project is displayed. This seems to happen even on very small projects with only one or two actions.

I don't recall this delay being there before. Perhaps it is related to this change from the release notes:
When changing selection in the sidebar, if there is exactly one result row in the content outline and it is expandable, it is now automatically expanded.

Of course, I could just be imaging things as well. It's been a long day.