The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add Child causes mayhem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I use Add Child, OmniPlan displays the beachball for AGES before finally completing the task. Even when I then use plain Add for subsequent tasks, it still just goes away for several minutes before waking up again. This kind of delay is completely unworkable... any ideas?

Simon

Very strange. I don't think we've had anyone report that yet. Does it hang just as badly if you use the keyboard shortcuts for those commands?
It'd be great if you could send us a sample of what the OmniPlan process is doing during the time it's beachballing (use Activity Monitor). Just attach that file to an email to omniplan@omnigroup.com