The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Chilly OmniFocus for iPhone... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My app is frozen. Recently it seems I have been having problems sync-ing my data to mobileme - that may be a mobileme issue. However, my app is frozen at the mobile me login - that is, when I open OmniFocus I am at the MobileMe login page. I can enter the login name and password and hit the login button, but it does nothing. I cannot cancel out either. The app seems to just be frozen. How do I reboot the app? Do I delete it and reinstall?

I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing!

You shouldn't need to reinstall, though. I know the support ninjas have gotten a couple of reports like this, but I can't remember the specific cause of the issue. If you call (800.316.6664) or email them, they should be able to help.

Steps for rebooting the app vary a bit depending on which iPhone you have. On a 3gs or an iPhone 4, double-press the home button to bring up the multitasking tray, then tap-and-hold OmniFocus' icon until the red "quit app" dot appears. Tap it and the app will be force-quit.

On an earlier iPhone, the app shuts down fully every time you switch to another app.