The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Status = "Due or Flagged" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having no success with a perspective that includes a status of "Due or Flagged." The result I get with that setting always consists of items that have any due date, flagged items regardless of start or due date, and items with no start or due dates regardless of flagged status. I've searched for information on this topic in the manual and this forum without success.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Scott

Is this in project or context view?

I've been using project view.

Could OF be filtering by project? I would guess that in project view it filters projects based on whether they have due soon or flagged items. Does that seem to be the case? You might want to try project grouping in context view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Is this in project or context view?
"Due or Flagged" isn't an option in Project view. It's only an option in Context view.

It worked appropriately in context view. Thanks CatOne!