The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

list of what has been acomplished last week Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone knows of a way make a list of the last weeks completed tasks, sorted for when they have been completed, but also showing when they where registred?

The whole idea being to be able to put together a status report to my peers showing what I've been up to during the last week. And by adding the date for when the tasks where registred would give an indication of how long the task has been "active", (and yes I know that this not correct since the task could have been entered long before the actual start date)

Last edited by DavidO; 2011-03-07 at 12:29 PM..

Welcome to the forums, David! If you open this page in Safari on your iPad, the "Enable built-in iPad perspectives" link on that page will enable a couple more views that are hidden by default. (Once OmniFocus restarts, there will be a new "Perspectives" sidebar item; the new views live there.)

One of those views is a "Completed" view which shows which items were completed on which days. The "when this was started" information isn't visible in that view; it shows the due date instead.

If you email the support ninjas and let them know you'd like to be able to see both pieces of information, they can file that for you, though. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Welcome to the forums, David! If you open this page in Safari on your iPad, the "Enable built-in iPad perspectives" link on that page will enable a couple more views that are hidden by default. (Once OmniFocus restarts, there will be a new "Perspectives" sidebar item; the new views live there.)

One of those views is a "Completed" view which shows which items were completed on which days. The "when this was started" information isn't visible in that view; it shows the due date instead.

If you email the support ninjas and let them know you'd like to be able to see both pieces of information, they can file that for you, though. Thanks!
Hi Brian-

What perspectives should have been added? I clicked the link and nothing happened (I got a couple of popup messages from OmniFocus, but my perspectives did not change... I still have the same ones I had before).

Sorry for the confusion, Pat - the perspectives are only hidden if you're not syncing your database with a Mac. It sounds like you have sync enabled, which would cause them to already be visible.