The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Editing / Opening a link-adress in a task-title impossible Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello!

I have only a link-address in a task-title. When I'm trying to open / edit this link, nothing happens! I can activate the link using two fingers (!), but even then nothing happens: no usual "cut / copy / paste" appears etc.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Vlad Ghitulescu

P.S. iPad 2, current OF-version for iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Ghitulescu View Post
Hello!

I have only a link-address in a task-title. When I'm trying to open / edit this link, nothing happens! I can activate the link using two fingers (!), but even then nothing happens: no usual "cut / copy / paste" appears etc.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Vlad Ghitulescu

P.S. iPad 2, current OF-version for iPad
The same behaviour in the notes-field, this time even when no link at all but only text! :-(((

I think this is by design (or oversight). I've found the only way to get active links is to put them into the task note section, open the task, then tap the link. I've also fou d the behavior in the notes field to be inconsistent in that I enter edit mode instead of activating the link more often than I care.

Last edited by aiborin; 2011-06-04 at 08:22 PM..