The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to launch OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since about one week ago, I have been totally unable to launch OmniWeb without it crashing, which happens during the splash screen, and before any browser window appears. I haven't made, to the best of my knowledge, and significant changes that might affect the browser, other than installing Safari 3.01, and recent WebKit builds.

Up until now it hadn't been that pressing an issue, as I was giving the new Safari a spin, but frankly it comes up short (not many new features to speak of anyway, eh?), and I'm really hankering for OmniWeb back.

Oh, and I have tried to start while holding down shift.

Do you have 1Passwd installed? If so, please update it to the latest build, and OW will stop crashing at launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justG
Do you have 1Passwd installed? If so, please update it to the latest build, and OW will stop crashing at launch.
I love you. Withdrawal over!

Hehe, glad I could help. =)