The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Turn off link keyboard navigation. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Is there any way for one to turn of link navigation using the keyboard? I cannot find a preference for it and more often then not the feature causes me to jump around pages while reading.

Thanks!

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. Are you looking for tab to ignore links?

For example, if I were to click on this page so that a form element was not selected, and then press the M key, members list would become highlighted. If this were off the screen, my screen would jump to it.

Oh of course, you can't can't disable this right now but I will file it in our request tracker.

Oh ok, thanks!

What about making it so that you could type more than one letter; e.g. on this page pressing C takes me to Calendar, but I can't keep going C-O-N to select Control Panel...don't know how hard/impractical that would be though! - Just a thought...