The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

checklist template status feature Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(i'll be sending this in as a feature request as well as posting here)

in the latest omniblog post, there is the suggestion to have a templates folder with action lists for recurring projects.

i have recently begun to use such checklist templates, copying and pasting each time i want to execute a checklist, say for weekly/monthly/quarterly bookkeeping, or an

in the blog, curt clifton suggests setting the status of the templates folder to dropped so that it is not visible in normal daily usage of omnifocus.

how useful would it be for you to have a separately assignable status for a project as a template, such that checklist/process template lists could not be deleted or overwritten in the same way as other OF projects?

i would like to have a distinct section or status for templates/checklists which could be called up separately for copying to the main project list or to an existing folder or project in the project list. especially i would like to avoid accidentally deleting or overwriting my checklists!