The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan is not OmniKinklessGTD Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I must confess, I had hoped that OmniPlan was going to take Kinkless GTD to new levels. OmniPlan seems like a great project management program, but I'm not even sure how to approach it.

Does anyone see how GTD managment might fit into OmniPlan?

As was announced here--we are looking at working on another application to be the successor to Kinkless.

Last edited by Len Case; 2006-07-31 at 09:36 AM..

Thanks for the clarification. I am much happier now with omniplan, hoping that an OmniTask program is potentially in the works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
As was announced here--we are looking at working on another application to be the successor to Kinkless.

Does that mean Kinkless is now considered "dead"... it seems to have stalled since the 0.83 release in late March...

Adrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
Wouldn't it make more sense to combine both apps, i.e. to include a GTD "mode" into Omniplan? It appears to me that both apps would greatly overlap, and therefore maybe not justifying the case for another app. I believe only minimal additions are required to make OmniPlan GTD-compliant. On the other hand, adding another app to your portfolio would maybe make you more money. At the same time, developing a new app ratherthan re-factoring OmniPlan might also cost you a great deal.

Anyway, a GTD app is needed, and it seems to be on the way! :D:D

Thanks for the good work