The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sp6: easier means to remove autofill data Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The response time for deleting autofill info has far improved over 5.1. However, I still cannot select more than one entry nor keep focus on the list after clicking the minus button. Can you improve this interface so I can remove hundreds of unnecessary lines of data and start using this intelligent feature again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthsaver
The response time for deleting autofill info has far improved over 5.1. However, I still cannot select more than one entry nor keep focus on the list after clicking the minus button. Can you improve this interface so I can remove hundreds of unnecessary lines of data and start using this intelligent feature again?
click the first item... shift click the last item, hit delete?

Deleting is a little clunky right now (Shift clicking doesn't work for instance). Something that we hope to improve on in the future though!