An early draft of a script for generating radial diagrams (nested structures of block arcs, or simple pie diagrams) from outlines in OO3.
- Check that OmniGraffle is running
- Open an outline in OO3
- Click outside the outline to deselect all rows
- Run this script
- Selecting a row limits the diagram to that row and its sub-tree.
- Collapsing rows will allow for the generation of less detailed diagrams.
- Numeric columns can optionally be used to proportion the width of arcs.
Last edited by RobTrew; 2012-08-30 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Ver 0.023 adds numeric user data to shapes