The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Error: No root can reach all tail transactions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an iPhone 3G version of omnifocus organizer and the trial version of the 1.5 MAC version

Yesterday I set up and everything sync'd just fine using MobileMe. I loaded up entries into the organizer.

Today I receive the error message:

Unable to synchronize database with server.
Unable to read document.
No root can reach all tail transactions in (my mobile me idisk)

Suggestions?

Please check this thread for more details on this problem and a script for repairing your database:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=10498