The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Matchstick men Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to use OG to create diagrams to explain some gym exercises. To do that, I'm trying to create a model of a matchstick man, which should however, to allow me to draw quickly, be "coherent": that is, the legs and arms should keep their length when manipulated, the joints would ideally be "realistic", etc.
Can I do that with OG? Do you have some suggestions?
Thanks!

This may not be the solution, but the Figures by Thor stencil looks like it may help out considerably.

The legs and arms can be made longer (they're just lines), but it should be easy to eyeball the proper length.

Hope that helps,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
This may not be the solution, but the
The legs and arms can be made longer (they're just lines), but it should be easy to eyeball the proper length.
Thanks, I'll have a look. Though, in fact, what I'd like is exactly the ability to have, say, legs stay always their fixed length even when moved or rotated with a mouse. :-)