The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug with Project due date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I set a due date for a Project, but now I want to remove the due date. A bug seems to be not allowing me to remove it. I set it to none, but the change is is not saved.

I'm using 1.0.3 (08-08-2008 build).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattido View Post
I set a due date for a Project, but now I want to remove the due date. A bug seems to be not allowing me to remove it. I set it to none, but the change is is not saved.

I'm using 1.0.3 (08-08-2008 build).
Are you saving the change? If you press <return> after making the change, it should stick, assuming you are changing it by typing in the due date column or the inspector. I think we would have heard about it by now from lots of people if this just didn't work at all :)

Uh, those instructions would work on the desktop. (No worries, I made the same mistake a couple days ago.)

On the iPhone, the essential step is to tap the Save button in the upper right corner after clearing the project start date.
(I don't have 1.0.3 handy to test, so if that doesn't work for you, please rest assured that it has been fixed in 1.1.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Uh, those instructions would work on the desktop. (No worries, I made the same mistake a couple days ago.)
Sigh. Not the first time for me, either. Well, I stand by my statement that if it just didn't work, we'd have heard about it from lots of people by now :)