The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Available tasks on project view not updating... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It looks like it is taking a restart to get the "X available" in the Project view to update.

For example, I have a project with 1 available action, I see that in the project view, I go into the project view, complete the action and back out. The project view screen still says, 1 available.

If I go all the way to Home and back in via Projects -> Folder -> Projects View it stills says 1 available.

Also, it would be nice if I created a new project if it would drop me into the project after creating it so I can start adding tasks.

BZ

I reproed a similar problem in the app yesterday - it's been written up and sent to the team for triage.

I made a note in my copy of OF to add the 'new project leaves you in the project' to the development database when I get a chance. Thanks!