The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Waiting" context will not sync with mobileme between mac and iphone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have been successfully using the syncing features between my mac and iphone with Omnifocus. I love the product and it has really helped me implement GTD which I totally recommend also.

But.... for some reason my "waiting" context does not sync. All other projects, action and context all sync perfectly but "waiting" doesn't.

For example, right now I have one action in my "waiting" context on my mac. I have synced and "waiitng" on my iphone shows that no items are available.

I just don't understand why all other aspects are perfect and match what's on my mac without any problem.

I have also tried resetting the database on my iPhone to sync cleanly with my mac.... and still no joy.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

On the iPhone, check that you have the option for "In Contexts, show:" set to "Remaining". If it's set to "Next" (or, I think, "Available") then actions in the Waiting list won't show up.

Hope that helps!