The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Email-to-OmniFocus" entry in client list? [A: created by Sync Server's Mail Drop feature.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,

I try and stay on top of my sync clients as the suggested way to keep sync going smoothly.

I was looking on my Mac and noticed a new client called Email-to-OmniFocus that was added on 3/6. I do use the email service and I can kind of guess what it is, but I never saw it before and was wondering what is new? Anyone else have this?

Thanks,

Robe

Robe, when the Mail Drop feature of the Omni Sync Server adds an action to your database, it (just like OmniFocus for Mac/iPhone/iPad) leaves a small file in your database that marks the time when it added the action. That's what you're seeing there. Hope this helps!