The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

List your favourite Apps! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
LaunchBar
Typinator
BusyCal
OF (Of course)
PathFinder
DefaultFolder
DevonThink Pro Office
1Password
Snagit For Mac

Mac apps I can't live without:

Omniweb
Komodo
Navicat
Visor
Better Touch Tool
Chicken of the VNC (I find the built in vnc viewer horrible, and it hates connecting to x11vnc on my FreeBSD server for some reason)

Can't think of any iPhone apps. I've never really installed many on mine... I do use a few apps regularly, irc999, a vnc app, scan2list

Last edited by YoshiDan; 2011-03-18 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: forgot an app..

Google Maps
Google Earth
Universal Decision Maker
TouchGraph Google Browser:
Preezo
Widgetop
Draw Anywhere
Power Football

Groceries for iPhone.
Brilliant for any kind of recurring list - shopping, packing lists etc (with thanks to RJG for this post)

My favorite iPad apps:
* Week Calendar HD
* Osfoora HD
* 1Password

On my Mac I use the standard PIM apps (on Lion). I also use BusyCal but unfortunately it doesn't support Exchange in read/write mode.

My favourite Apps as of this time. Maybe as of this month is Angry Bird. I really love this app it relieve my stress in work. lol

Divvy - Using the most of my screen estate with aligned windows.

Caffeine - for preventing my screens going asleep when Im on the machine but not typing every minute

Pages and Numbers - Since Open Office is only a weak Mac porting

Mind Node Pro - Simple Mind Mapping

Apimac Timer - Countdown, Stopwatch, Alarm Clock. But takes long to load.

Keyboard Maestro and TextExpander have become essential for me. When I have to use someone else's computer, it feels like a step back in evolution.

Others (that have nothing to do with Omni's products):
Day One for journaling, Ableton Live for music, 1Password for not having to remember everything.

Still looking for the perfect note taking app, so there's a spot open. (Right now I use OmniFocus, but I'm still waiting for Alfons Schmids Notebook to come out for the Mac. We'll see.)