The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export to Photoshop with transparent background Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to set the document background color to be transparent.
I want to export my foreground elements as layers to PS to finish my design mockups.

I did manage to change the color and set transparency but in my export the background appear as solid black.

If the above isn't possible, can someone suggest a way of exporting layers with transparency so I can control my layers in PS.

er, fixed this with my export set to PNG, but the transparency only works for the first, master canvas. I am unable to set the color or transparency for subsequent canvases, exporting them results in no transparency.

Last edited by hixster; 2010-05-26 at 05:10 AM..

Better chance of getting a helpful reply in the OmniGraffle forum, don't you think? Also, for a guaranteed response from Omni, use Help->Send Feedback or email omnigraffle@omnigroup.com.

Perhaps these posts were intended for the Omnigraffle forum ?

--

Whoops, my bad, I thought that's where I was! :-)

@ Admin --> Shall I repost or can you move this thread?

Have you tried explicitly setting the canvas colour (look for the colour well on the canvas in the Canvas/Layers in the Utility drawer), and transparency ?