The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing layers on separate pages Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
As seen on the attached picture, I am using layers to organize multi-page canvases. There is no shared content between the layers so only one layer can be visible at the time to display its content properly. My problem now is that when printing only the visible layers are printed. What I would need is an option to "print all visible layers on separate pages". Otherwise, I have to manually change the visible layer and select "print canvas" for each layer. It gets old pretty fast.
Any plan to implement that or workaround?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	749
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	935