The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Snooze" Alarms? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone.

Really enjoying Omnifocus, it's taking time to understand it but I can tell this will be a very powerful organizer for my life and I am grateful to the developers making it :)

One feature I haven't figured out and would like to know if it exits or has a workaround:

Being able to hit "snooze" on an alarm/alert/reminder.

Software I've used in the past (NotifyMe) has been able to do this and I find it very helpful for when an action with a due time comes up that I cannot address but don't want to forget about.

Am I missing something or is there a workaround?

Thanks very much
-Chris

Simply change the due date. You can type something like "+3h" (3 hours from present date and time) in the Due column. If you have many items to reschedule, this post has some suggestions for automation: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost.php?p=117033