The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project based perspective not showing on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I have a couple of custom perspectives defined and I've noticed that those that are based on a project view are not showing on my iPhone. Those based on Context views are OK and I can use them on my iPhone, but none of the Project-based ones show up.

Is there a setting that needs to be enabled to allow Project-based perspective to get on the iPhone or the iPhone OF doesn't support these perspectives?

tia,

A://