The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forecast Shows Tasks Way in the Future Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Here's a sequence of events that has me confused.
  • In Forecast view, checked a recurring item as completed
  • Looked at tomorrow's tasks
  • Next instance of the task appears (although it doesn't start until Monday)
  • Thought I had not checked completed task (didn't pay attention to the start date)
  • Checked task (again)
  • Next instance shows up (although it doesn't start until Monday, Feb. 1)
  • Pull up completed tasks
  • Uncheck next week's task
  • Now both next week's and the following week's task appear on tomorrow's list in Forecast view
I have shut down and restarted the app and that doesn't solve the problem. Any help would be appreciated.