The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

HTML Export - Where are the templates? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
because I want to have my daily list printed and want to control the whole look and feel I though the html export would be a great way to do that.

Now my main question: where do I find the template for the html export?

I checked with one of the engineers, and most of the HTML export is done programmatically; you could do some limited customization, but only by altering files in the app package itself. There are some rather big downsides to that approach, obviously. :-)

I'd urge you to send the support ninjas an email letting them know what features you'd like to see a template system support. That way, they can take your suggestions into account while planning their work on future versions of the app.