The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus -> PagePacker Script [Python] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Craig,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I get
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "contexts_to_pagePacker.py", line 304, in ?
    main()
  File "contexts_to_pagePacker.py", line 251, in main
    task,project = line.split("\t")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
Strange...that should be impossible in theory. The Applescript used to extract the tasks must be returning a value without a project included.

This doesn't happen on my machine -- I suspect there's something about your set of tasks that is causing the script to crash.

I've just uploaded a new version of the script, which checks to see if a project name was included in the task's text extracted from OmniFocus. If not, is just leaves the project name blank, rather than crashing.

Please try re-downloading the newer version (I've called this version 0.2), and let me know if it works or not.

Thank,

- Erik