The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Heading with items listed below? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

First post.. New to Omnigraffle and I can't for the life of me figure this out. Is it possible to have a major heading with some sub-text below? I'll link an image of something I'd like to be able to do, and this program seems like it SHOULD be able to, but maybe I'm asking for too much..

You can see what I mean here. Sorry for the horrible looking example, I was just trying to whip something together to get the point across.

Basically, I would like sub-headings to be listed in a box like this.

Thanks very much for anyone who can enlighten me!

I know that sort of diagram is possible, but my Graffle-fu isn't strong enough. If you email our support ninjas, though, you're guaranteed to get a response from someone who'll know the answer.

We all browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but we can't guarantee that someone from a given team will see any given post. Since posts do sometimes fall through the cracks, I figured a weak answer was better than nothing. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I know that sort of diagram is possible, but my Graffle-fu isn't strong enough. If you email our support ninjas, though, you're guaranteed to get a response from someone who'll know the answer.

We all browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but we can't guarantee that someone from a given team will see any given post. Since posts do sometimes fall through the cracks, I figured a weak answer was better than nothing. :-)
Thanks Brian, I will certainly contact them! I had actually thought about contacting support too, but it seemed like something that might be more forum-worthy. I didn't want to pester them!