The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hatched stroke Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have to draw a special label to go on packages for air cargo shipment.

The border (stroke) around the edge of the label has to be red diagonal lines, like cross-hatching, e.g.

////////
/ /
/ /
/ /
////////

I can't find a way to do this in OmniGraffle, although I'm sure it's there somewhere...can someone help please?

Thanks

Nige

FOUND IT!

...in the color panel

I know it's an old topic, hence your pics are gone: please can you show me or explain where to find hatching styles?
Thanks!

Bring up the Style: Lines & Shapes inspector. Click on the color box at the right end of the line that starts with the Stroke checkbox. The color chooser palette will come up. Click on the final tab in the color chooser palette and you'll see the options for cross-hatching and similar patterning.