The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Unable to Execute SQL" after 10.7/Lion update. [A: Rebooting Mac resolves.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just upgraded to Lion. Every character I type and every click I make generates the following error: "Unable to execute SQL."

Obviously, i expect some bugs since i upgraded on Day 1 (the pains of early adopters). However, this bug makes OF effectively unusable for now.

I am also suffering from the same issue.

I'm having a similar issue as well :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by khcole View Post
Just upgraded to Lion. Every character I type and every click I make generates the following error: "Unable to execute SQL."

Obviously, i expect some bugs since i upgraded on Day 1 (the pains of early adopters). However, this bug makes OF effectively unusable for now.
You might want to try exporting a backup and importing; I've been using OmniFocus on Lion for a while now and have never seen this issue.

I had the same issue, but it went away after a reboot.

Restarting cleared this issue up for me as well.

Same here, gone after a restart

Yes. It went away on reboot.