The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Big sitemap on tiny canvas Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Pardon me if I'm duplicating this thread, but I searched the forums and didn't see this exact question/issue posted. I'm using the fuzzy math xml ingesting sitemap generator and while gorgeous and fast, when you have a large site (which i do) the canvas can only hold at most one node under the home node. The rest of the site spills off into the ether and despite attempting to resize the entire diagram etc. I can't get it to show to me the whole picture on the screen much less into any image to export. I'm sure other people have fairly unwieldy sites (something i'm trying to correct by examining the sitemap!) and also have this issue. Any suggestions or thoughts? I'm running OmniGrafflePro-5.3

I am here answering my own question, but perhaps others too! I had forgotten to choose "all objects" upon exporting instead of just canvas. Carry on!