The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Download link not working? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As the title says the download links are not going anywhere for me :(

Same for me. The downloads.extremesims.com server, where the link finally ends up, does not seem to answer.

Now it worked :-)

I don't show any reports that the server went down or unavailable at this time; I can see access to the host at that time. Not to say there wasn't an upstream issue on the network. I f you see a problem, feel free to let me know.
--
MacBook Pro 2Ghz, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.4.x
Dual G5 2Ghz, OS X 10.4.x
--
Got an issue with downloads.extremesims.com? IM me!

Last edited by Mindflayer; 2006-04-27 at 10:28 AM..

I can't find a link to download OmniWeb 5.5 SP6. Pls., could U help me and send this link. Thx in advance.

Gover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gover
I can't find a link to download OmniWeb 5.5 SP6. Pls., could U help me and send this link. Thx in advance.
The forum post I've linked to below has what you need; you'll need to read the post in full before downloading:
Sneaky Peek Downloads and Release Notes
5.5sp6 is still available for download, however I'd strongly recommend going with the latest and greatest, 5.5sp7.

I tried to download a '.gpge' file from a FTP site, which I have done w/o issue in previous OW versions. Clicking on the file link 'opens' the file in the browser window instead of downloading. Right-mouse download on the link does download the file, but for reasons unknown a '.txt' suffix was slapped onto the file name.