The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to create single task in folder Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I hoping this might be a simple fix ?
When i'm in a empty folder ( no projects) and just want to add a single task, it drops it back to the inbox.
Someone might comment that i "could" turn that folder into a single-action project, but thats not that i'm looking for.

The simple fix is to wait for OmniFocus 2.0, which Omni has promised reworks the data model to allow standalone tasks. Someday, we may even see it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
The simple fix is to wait for OmniFocus 2.0, which Omni has promised reworks the data model to allow standalone tasks. Someday, we may even see it :-)
Probably ship after OS X 10.9, at this rate ;-)

agreed - but for now, using the single action box works fine for me.