The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Use PC to type tasks and sync with OmniFocus on Iphone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Brian

You can add me to that feature request, too. I'd like to use OmniFocus with a PC and would really appreciate a well thought-out Web interface.

Thanks
Laurence

Count me in! Web interface would be a great addition to my iPhone and iPad apps, as I don't have a Mac at work...

Thanks,

Ales

Added both. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Added both. Thanks!
Can you count me too for web interface? User of Windows 7 and iphone, otherwise I will go to competition. Is there any way you could let me know by email when the web interface is ready?

Please add my name to the feature request. I own both the iPhone and iPad app but am stuck with a PC rather than a mac. A web app or or PC version would be fantastic.

I desperately want this feature.

Yet another vote for this feature request. Web interface would be a great addition, since typing everything on iphone can be real pain.

Yes! Send-to-omnifocus is ok, but a web interface would be a great feature! Let's GTD!

Happy to add votes for these - it'll be maximally useful if folks can say which browsers on which platforms they'd like compatibility. "Chrome on windows" for example, or "<foo> on Android" or "<bar> on Blackberry" or what have you. Thanks everyone!

Here is another vote for a web client - I love omnifocus, but in the office it is all Microsoft and IE - it is very disruptive to my workflow to type in long todo's or email them to my iphone and cut/paste them into the app on my phone. We really need a webclient - Windows and IE would be ideal, Windows with Safari would be the next best option.