The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Snow Leopard MacMini OmniWeb latest version Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just downloaded the latest stable version Omniweb and do as I have always done on my other macs and now on my new Mac MIni. I updated to Snow Leopard and all was fine and trouble free. I then downloaded latest OmniWeb and dragged it to the Applications folder and then got a message "You do not have sufficient privileges to carry out this operation" Up till then I have always done this and get the message "Do you want to replace the older version with this newer one?" I then click "Yes" and bobs your uncle 'its done. I am the only user, have no children to mess things up.
So what am I doing wrong?
Thanks