The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

help editing the bookmark window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
anyone know if it's possible to edit, or really just remove columns from the bookmarks window? i'd really like to see the "label" and "address" columns and not the "note", "last visited", or "visits" columns.

This was something you could do with OmniWeb 5.0 and 5.1 (not sure about removing columns, but you could re-order them), but hasn't yet been re-implemented since the switch to WebKit in 5.5.

something more than just clicking and dragging the column header?

IIRC you could control/right-click the column headers and select which ones were visible (among other options, such as sizing the columns to fit the content, etc) but it has been a long time since I did it that I don't remember if that is accurate or not.

There's a bug preventing column header customization at the moment. We didn't receive much feedback on the matter so it was punted in favor of other bugs, we do hope to correct the problem soon though.