The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraffle screencast now available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Don McAllister has done his screencast for OmniGraffle - it only really touches the surface of what OmniGraffle can do and is fairly basic but its probably an easier intro to the app than most things available:

http://screencastsonline.com/sco/Sho...nigraffle.html

Useful, I actually learned a few things that I had been looking for (despite using OG for 4-5 years!!), I hope there will be more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Useful, I actually learned a few things that I had been looking for (despite using OG for 4-5 years!!), I hope there will be more.
I agree. There were several useful things I learned from the screen cast. This is the type of stuff Omni needs so people can understand everything there is to offer because even those of us on this board who dig through the garbage bin behind Omni HQ don't know all the features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I hope there will be more.
You need to request that Don Mc does them if you want it to happen (or encourage OmniGroup to sponsor further episodes).

Useful information. One thing I noticed is that he's selecting the text tool prior to putting text into objects and lines. I can just double click and insert text. Don't know if that is some preference setting I've checked and forgotten about.

Nah, he's just doing it mistakenly.