The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Newbie: An action requiring a follow-up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by yennta View Post
Just discovered Clippings in OF. That does pretty much all I need. I can add a "waiting" context to each clip I send over to OF from mail. No rules required.
The Clippings feature is great. It's a shame we can't get the script to work for you, though. It nicely automates the whole process after you hit send.

It's not onerous, however, to do this manually. As you've discovered, just switch to Sent Mail folder in Mail, select your sent message, clip it to OF, and later adjust the task title and context as desired in OF. If you configure Clippings to open QuickEntry, rather than send directly to the OF Inbox, you can streamline some of those steps.

If you come across a solution for the script, please return and share it!