The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WebDAV Syncing issue with MyDrive.ch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I set up a MyDrive.ch account and used it to sync iPhone/iMac via WebDav as well as having subscribed to a iCal calendar for the DueDates from the iPhone. After a few struggles with seting it up finally I had it running fine for a few months. Yesterday I noticed, that the OmniFocus (mac) had issues syncing with the WebDav-server.

I don't remember the exact wording something like timeout. Hmm... Well I can access my mydrive-account online without any problems and their servers seem ok.

So I downloaded the latest Sneaky Peak 1.8 which brought no changes considering this issue.

Now I discovered the iPhone app has the same problem.

So now my whole system is fu*ked:
-> can't sync iPhone with Mac
-> can't sync iCal with Due-Dates

Anybody knows, if MyDrive made any changes on their WebDav lately?

Edit: Sorry guys, I didn't see that there was a sync-category in your forums. Can someone moves this thread? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sync issue.jpg
Views:	1218
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	1286  

Last edited by FatalError; 2010-02-26 at 02:05 AM..

Solved: Got message from MyDrive.ch. They had server issues yesterday and today. Working again now.