The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

can't migrate keyword shortcuts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there no way to migrate keyword shortcuts from Camino along with bookmarks?

Not at the moment unfortunately. I'll add a request for this though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Not at the moment unfortunately. I'll add a request for this though!
That would be nice if it's not too difficult to do, I know the information is there in the exported file if there's a way to read it.

Migrating from Camino is going to be a real pain in the arse without it, especially since I'd have to recreate the search shortcuts as well -- I assume those would be difficult or impossible to migrate.