The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating projects and default tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi!

I'm new to Omni Focus (seems that I'm switching from Things though; OF is pretty awesome ^^) and playing around with it, I found Repeating Projects, Task Groups (did not yet figure those out) and have a question about that:

I want to create a project in a folder, that repeats every month with a set of default tasks. But each month, I will also add new tasks that I probably won't need the following months, thus shouldn't be included in the set of default tasks and therefore shouldn't repeat.

What would I need to do exactly that?