The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

multiple lines in task view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
I am completely new to OmniPlan, I searched the help and the forum -- unfortunately I couldn't find a solution:

I have problems if the content of the name of a task is too long for a single line, or if I want to have on purpose more than one line for a task (option-return).
In those cases, in task view, the content of each task is cut-off at the width of the task view window, or at the end of a line similarly cut-off when exported as a pdf.

When I export my project to OmniOutliner, the multiple lines are there.

Is it possible to view and print multiple lines from within OmniPlan? How?

Thanks,
Claus