The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions expand to fill whole width of the outermost folder? [A: Yep!] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I have just started using OmniFocus for iPad and I noticed that on the project view, actions expand to fill the whole width of the outermost folder rather than being contained within the project box. I assume this is to allow lots of nested folders without compromising visibility of action content.

Thanks
Gary

Last edited by grfield; 2010-08-24 at 12:51 AM..

That is correct.

Personally I quite like it. Allows the maximum detail in the actions themselves where you actually want it whilst retaining a strong visual representation of the nesting.